system-hackers-announce

Re: [system-hackers-announce] Danny Clark resigned from FSF

From: Daniel Clark
Subject: Re: [system-hackers-announce] Danny Clark resigned from FSF
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 11:42:49 -0500

Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Peter Olson tells me: "Danny resigned his position as sysadmin at FSF
> to explore other opportunities to support free software."

This is true, however for the next few weeks I will mostly be wrapping
up loose ends with the FSF and some external free software projects.

In general I will be continuing to contribute to most of the external
projects I was part of when with the FSF in a volunteer capacity.

Most specifically I'll be continuing to work on gNewSense and the Lemote
YeeLoong, and will be giving a talk at LibrePlanet 2010 [1] about that.

I'm on this list, #fsfsys on freenode IRC as djbclark, or email
address@hidden as usual.

What has changed is that of course I no longer have root / physical
access to FSF systems (with the exception of a few that are administered
by volunteers, if they choose to continue to allow me root access); and
for anything FSF-related, you will want to email address@hidden or
ping cure or peabo on IRC (email is preferred for the vast majority of
situations).

[1] LibrePlanet Free Software Conference: 2010
http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/LibrePlanet2010

Cheers,
--
Daniel JB Clark | http://pobox.com/~dclark