synaptic-devel

Minor bug

From: Alan Corey
Subject: Minor bug
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 07:56:43 -0500

If you close Synaptic by clicking the X in the upper right corner
(which may be something my window/desktop manager (LXDE) attached),
it's not the same as doing File->Quit.  The lockfile doesn't get
removed, so apt commands don't work.  I had to pkill synaptic, then
bring it back up and close it from the file menu, that removed the
lock file.  This should happen on window close I think, no matter how
the window gets closed.

  Alan

--
Education is contagious.