synaptic-devel

[Synaptic-devel] 24 Broken Packages

From: Jim Musser
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] 24 Broken Packages
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 13:53:46 -0400

I am a novice using Synaptic and am not familiar with this list yet so am asking someone to reply to my email address.

Somehow I goofed using the Synaptic and all I get is a message saying I have 24 broken packages and I can not apply changes until I fix the broken packages first. When I go to 'fix broken packages' it tells me to make changes on the 24 packages and sends a detailed list of them ... see attached file as an example how to fix that package.

I would like someone to send me an email giving details how to fix that package... once I do one I hope to fix the others. Any questions send a reply.

Thanks for your help.

Jim Musser
address@hidden