synaptic-devel

[Synaptic-devel] contributing screen shots

From: Paul Sutton
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] contributing screen shots
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 12:01:23 +0100

Hi

What is the procedure for contributing screen shots for synapic,  I can
load up applications and then press print screen or use the ubuntu /
gnome take screen shot application to grab a window of the application.
 If I then rename it appropriately, do I then sent it via e-mail or host
it somewhere for so it can be downloaded and included.

If I can help by doing this I mm happy to contribute some screen shots
for use.

Paul

--

23rd October - Exwick Community Centre 14:00
6th November - Paignton Library 13:30 start