synaptic-devel

[Synaptic-devel] Basque (eu) translation done

From: mikel paskual
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Basque (eu) translation done
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 19:53:39 +0200

Hi

I'm Mikel Pascual

I'm the UbuntuBasqueTranslators admin at launchpad.

some time ago I completed the synaptic basque translation for ubuntu (someone else started it). Today, I finally decided to review tha parts I didn't translate to make it completely coherent.

I had to redo nearly all of the old strings, but now it's perfectly translated to basque (iso--> eu)

I attach the po file of the latest version to this mail, so every distro can use this great tool in basque

regards