synaptic-devel

[Synaptic-devel] [bug #16315] Feature Request: Local Repository - Offlin

From: anonymous
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] [bug #16315] Feature Request: Local Repository - Offline Install
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:54:43 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #16315 (project synaptic):

I posted this wuite a ling time ago and although they have not been assigned
to anyone, some of them have been resolved, some with errors, some not.

1. Can now be done by using the Menu item "File/ Add downloaded packages"
2. same as above? I must see if the "download script" has to be created o the
same machine or whether you can add downloaded packeages to any machine.
3. You can
4. This has been added, but there is no space between the "-c" and the
download link. I have to edit all the scripts to insert a space.
5. I don't think this adds value. Open to comments.

POINT 4 fix is now a bug which needs attention.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?16315>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/