synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] Orphaned Packages Filter

From: linux_user98765
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Orphaned Packages Filter
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 12:16:29 -0700 (PDT)

In case I wasn't clear, this was a question not a statement.  Is it
possible (perhaps using the internal option settings) to change the
behavior of "orphaned" from `deborphan` to `deborphan -a`?

Alternately, can filters be combined?  I'd like to set up a filter of
installed packages which have either no or only non-installed
dependents.

Hopefully that clarified any potential confusion...