synaptic-devel

[Synaptic-devel] focus bug

From: Wouter van Wijk
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] focus bug
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:36:50 +0200

Hello,

I stumbled upon a bug, which hangs the program and Gnome or the
Windowmanager (on my system at least). I opened synaptic, right-clicked
on a program. The context-menu popped up, but right after that the
dialog stating that my files were too old. The result: a non-responding
gnome. I had to ctrl-alt-f1 and login, kill to get Gnome responding
again. Could be a gtk bug or of the window Manager, but I experienced it
only with Synaptic. I'm running Ubuntu Hoary. I didn't subscribe to the
list, btw.

greets from Holland,
Wouter van Wijk