synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] crashing problem and translation issues

From: sashko
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] crashing problem and translation issues
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 22:08:42 -0400

on 10/22/04 11:23 Leendert Meyer wrote:
1) When is that dialog invoked? (Program start? Reload clicked? I'm just
wondering.)

perhaps a few second after program start, when else it is reasonable?

The point is not what I (or you) think is reasonable, but at what point(s) it /actually/ happens.
well, I thought that was a discussion, so I presented my point hoping that the developers are watching on us
anyway let's wait for a next build

2) Is it possible to forget the answer?

I suggest you just leave the checkbox empty

After clicking 'Remember', the answer is remembered, and the dialog should not appear any more. How would someone click on the checkbox if the dialog is not shown?

usually when developers do so they leave another checkbox in Preferences (Settings) to cansel that. Sorry I didnt get your first question right.

--
sashko