synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] Updated Danish translation

From: Sebastian Heinlein
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Updated Danish translation
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 17:10:52 +0200

Am Do, den 17.06.2004 um 14:27 Uhr +0200 schrieb Morten Brix Pedersen:
> Hi list,
>
> I have taken over Keld Jørn Simonsens old and outdated Danish
> translation (with his approval).
>
> An updated Danish translation can be found here:
>
>     http://wtf.dk/~mbp/i18n/synaptic/da.po
>
> Since I'm completely new to this project, can someone explain to me, how
> translations are handled? E.g., does string freezes exists? Is it mailed
> privately or do I need to subscribe to synaptic-devel?

Hello Keld,

First of all thanks for your efforts. Your updated translation is now
committed and will be part of the coming release.

Yes, normally we have a two week string freeze before every release. I
also maintain a notification list for translators. So there is no need
to follow the list, but you are surely invited to take part in the
discussion of the further development of synaptic. I have added your
address and you will receive a private mail when we plan a new release.

Regards,

Sebastian

--
For private emails please write to