synaptic-devel

[Synaptic-devel] [patch #2464] New package filter: "Upstream outdated"

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] [patch #2464] New package filter: "Upstream outdated"
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 06:52:26 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the patch tracker
 of the project: Synaptic.

[patch #2464] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Michael Vogt <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Tue 06/01/04 at 10:51 (GMT)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
         Assigned to | None                      | mvogt

This is a really cool idea. Sorry for not answering this a _lot_ earlier.
Somehow savannah didn't send a notification mail to me that there is a new
patch waiting for us. That's why I stumbled over it when I did some rotine
maintainance on our page. I'll discuss this patch with my fellow developers and
if the also like it, I'll put it into our 0.50 release.

thanks and sorry,
 Michael

[patch #2464] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Synaptic
Submitted by: Laurent Martelli
On: Mon 01/12/04 at 14:58

Category:  None

Original Submission:  This patch adds a new package filter which selects
package for which a new upstream version is available.

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Tue 06/01/04 at 10:50         By: mvogt
This is a really cool idea. Sorry for not answering this a _lot_ earlier.
Somehow savannah didn't send a notification mail to me that there is a new
patch waiting for us. That's why I stumbled over it when I did some rotine
maintainance on our page. I'll discuss this patch with my fellow developers and
if the also like it, I'll put it into our 0.50 release.

thanks and sorry,
 Michael

CC List
-------

CC Address                          | Comment
------------------------------------+-----------------------------
lmartelli                           |

File Attachments

Date: Mon 01/12/04 at 14:58  Name: synaptic.diff  Size: 2KB   By: lmartelli