synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] 0.48 summary window bug

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] 0.48 summary window bug
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:06:56 +0100

On Sun, Feb 29, 2004 at 06:33:16PM +0100, Gabor Kelemen wrote:
> Hi!
Hi,

> I found a bug in the summary window. If i select something to install,
> and click on the "Show details" button, the box will be empty -which
> should contain something like "package x will be installed" - but if i
> mark something to remove, it displays correctly "package x will be
> removed"

Thanks a lot for testing 0.48 :)

I can't reproduce the problem here. If I just mark a uninstalled
package to install and then click on "details in the "Summary" dialog,
I get a correct output.

Can you please provide some additional information? What distribution
and what package? Will it happen for any package that you choose to
install for you?

thanks,
 Michael