synaptic-devel

[Synaptic-devel] New term for "No changes" is needed

From: Sebastian Heinlein
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] New term for "No changes" is needed
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 08:50:40 +0100

Hello list,

the package action items in the menu or context menu are all verbal
constructions, except of "No changes". I think that we should make this
consistent. So here are some proposals from me:

- Dequeue

This term would also reflect the "queuing" concept in synaptic.

- Undo (change)

Perhaps a little bit problematic term since it collides with the undo
item in the global action menu.

- Reset

- Do not change

This would be nearest to our current term.

What do you think about this?

Regards,

Sebastian