synaptic-devel

[Synaptic-devel] Re: Page de manuel de synaptic

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Re: Page de manuel de synaptic
Date: 17 Nov 2002 18:25:18 +0100

Julien Louis <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> Bonjour,
>
> J'ai traduit la nouvelle version de la page de manuel ainsi que celle de
> gsynaptic. J'ai prévenu le mainteneur et je vous envoie les pages (pour
> relecture par exemple.

Hi,

Thanks you for the translation. Anyway, something puzzle me.

In the synaptic CVS, we only have a synaptic man page, no
gsynaptic. Installed from the source, there's only a synaptic binary,
no gsynaptic.

The gsynaptic man page you sent seems to be a translation of the
synaptic page.

What is gsynaptic? Does the debian maintainer brings the wings version
as synaptic default version, which is wrong if I'm not mistaking?

Can you tell me? Michael, what is your point of view.

Regards,

--
Mathieu Roy