[Swarm-Modelling] Short-course on teaching agent-based modeling

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] Short-course on teaching agent-based modeling
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 10:05:59 -0800

Registration is now open for the short-course on teaching agent-based modeling we are again offering at Humboldt State this June. The course is designed primarily for people who want to develop their own modeling class, even if they have little previous modeling or programming experience. The course uses NetLogo software and our new textbook.

Please pass this announcement to anyone who might be interested.

The course: http://www.humboldt.edu/ibm/
The book: http://www.railsback-grimm-abm-book.com/

Steve Railsback

--