[Swarm-Modelling] Agent-based Modeling Course at Argonne near Chicago, M

From: North, Michael
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] Agent-based Modeling Course at Argonne near Chicago, May 16-22, 2011
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 19:54:47 -0600

We will again be holding an agent-based modeling course at Argonne near
Chicago, IL from May 16-20, 2011. This is the ninth year we have offered
the class. We have received uniformly positive feedback from attendees in
previous years.

The first two and a half days of the course will focus on agent-based
modeling concepts. The second two and a half days will feature extensive
hands-on exercises with the newly released Repast Simphony ReLogo system.
More information on the course can be found here:

    http://www.dis.anl.gov/conferences/abms/info.html

This course is a unique opportunity for you to get up to speed on
agent-based modeling. Attendance is strictly limited so please register
early!

Mike