[Swarm-Modelling] Some questions about Agent-Based Modelling

From: Eric Sun
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] Some questions about Agent-Based Modelling
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 21:24:41 +0800

Dear modellers,

I am a doctoral student from Beijing University of Posts and Communications, P. R. China. My research field is cultural evolution and Systems Science. I have heard that Swarm is a very outstanding Agent-Based Modelling system, but I don’t sure if it fit for cumulating cultural evolution?

If the answer is yes, I still have some questions needing your help:

1.       Could you share me some references articles about cultural evolution cumulating by Swarm recently?

2.       Do you have Chinese Version Swarm system manual or guiding book? Or when the latest Chinese Version manual or guiding book released?

3.       Do you have a off-line PC used Swarm software? Or I just can use Swarm on line?

4.       Where can I download the software and related books? I can’t find the detail download website.

5.       By the way, why I can’t log in successfully either via my E-mail or via my username though I have been in the mail list? I hope I can have a Username and Password to log in SwarmWiki.

Thanks for troubling you so much.

Yours Sincerely,

Eric Sun

Beijing University of Posts and Communications

address@hidden

(0085)-13901292145