[Swarm-Modelling] Interface with GAMS

From: Anke Möhring
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] Interface with GAMS
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 09:22:20 +0000 (GMT)

I want to develop an agent based model. Parts of the model are already written in the procedural programming language GAMS (General Algebraic Modeling System). For model-enhancement we would like to use Swarm. Therefore, I have two questions regarding the connection between GAMS and Swarm. Is it possible to interconnect Swarm with GAMS or does an interface already exist? Are there other users who work with Swarm and GAMS?

Thanks for your answer in advance.

Best regards

Anke