[Swarm-Modelling] I have a question about java-swarm

From: Soroush
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] I have a question about java-swarm
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 00:53:52 +0330

Dear Sir/Madame,

I am Soroush Ghazi, an Economics MA student from Sharif University, Tehran, Iran. I am currently working on my dissertation, whose title is "Analysing co-movements between stock prices in an artificial stock market", and I'm using java-swarm for the simulation. Moreover, I've read that Santa-Fe Institute has published the codes of its financial stock market.

Could you please tell me if the codes of Santa-Fe financial stock market are re-written in java? If the answer is positive, could you please help me with providing an address where I can obtain them.

Sincerely,

Soroush Ghazi