[Swarm-Modelling] ask for help:questin on Selector

From: CaoKai
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] ask for help:questin on Selector
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:27:50 +0800

Dear swarmers:

  I am programming swarm application in JAVA.

  Only the method is encapsulated in a Selector, can the method be inserted into an ActionGroup or Schedule.I encounter a question: How to encapsulate a method with some parameters in a Selector (e.g. public void methodName (int a, double b)). I have known that a method without parameters can be encapsulated in a Selector through

Selector sel= new Selector (Class theClass, String theMethodName, boolean theObjectflag).

                                            Kai Cao

探索 Windows Vista 的世界 了解更多信息!