[Swarm-Modelling] (no subject)

From: Wang, Guannan
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 02:14:00 +0100

Hello group,

     Now I need to do the network graph by swarm. I try to use grid graph to
implement it, but it seems not work well. The network is about relation between
two kinds of agents, customer and merchant. The customer agents RANDOMLY link
some of merchant agents.  Which graph is suitable to build network model? Is it
possible to use line to link two agents to show their relation?

     Thanks in advance. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Guannan