[Swarm-Modelling] How to send and get messages between two agents of dif

From: James Liu
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] How to send and get messages between two agents of different types?
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 21:17:14 +0800

Dear All:

I am new user of Swarm and I plan to use it for simulating a Multi-agent system
in my Msc thesis.  Now I have some questions in simuation with Swarm as
follows:

1.There are four types of agent such as A,B,C,D in the model.They interact with
each other.
How to send and get messages between two  agents of different types,for
example,A send a message to B(A tell something to B) and get a message from B(A
receive a reply from B)to decide what to do next.How to relize it in Swarm with
ObjC?

2.There are many source code files such as A.h,A.m,B.h,B.m,C.h,C.m,D.h,D.m,then
what shoud I do if I want to debug and compile a file A.h/A.m after finishing
the souce code of A.h/A.m respectively instead of debugging and compiling the
project to a executable file after all the
files(A.h,A.m,B.h,B.m,C.h,C.m,D.h,D.m) finished?

btw:I know little about gcc and gdb.

I would appreciate your feedback. Thanks a ton!

Best regards,

James

James Liu
Room 313, Laodixuelou Building