Re: [Swarm-Modelling] SWARM on Clusters and "Models in the Wild"

From: Darren Schreiber
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] SWARM on Clusters and "Models in the Wild"
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 12:51:22 -0500

I am still on board. Gulyas and talked about this kind of project a two years ago and I have been refining my thoughts about it ever since. The dissertation is coming to a close now and the model evaluation toolkit will be moving higher on my to do list. I have been reading this last batch of emails, but haven't joined back in due to the need to make some real progress in my writing. But, in my view this is what the ABM community needs more than anything else.

        Darren