Re: [Swarm-Modelling] International Society for Complexity, Information

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] International Society for Complexity, Information & Design
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 09:23:46 -0500 (EST)

Well, under your request for "anything else":
i see that the first person listed on the Society Fellowspage is
Michael J. Behe.  And the first person listed on the Executive Board is
William A. Dembski.  And the little subtitle on their pages says:
   retraining the scientific imagination to see purpose in nature
I'm willing to hazard the wild guess that they are an
"Intelligent Design" (aka creationism) org.

- r

--
Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)