Whither SWARM

From: John Dockery
Subject: Whither SWARM
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 20:15:22 -0400

I have been out of touch with the SWARM community moving from contract
support of an application (96-98) to onlooker (99) all the way to
disengagement (00-02) due to retirement and health problems. Lately I have
interested myself in the general problem of terrorism which I view as a
coexisting and coextensive ecology occupying the interstices of the dominant
society.  SWARM seems made for this.

However, the SWARM web site is currently non-functional.  I got a reference
to this address from SFI.  Is SWARM still alive?  If so, from whence can I
get a current version?

John DOCKERY, PhD
703-620-2643
2507 Pegasus Lane