Re: Scheduling Question (off-by-one error)

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: Scheduling Question (off-by-one error)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 10:09:09 -0500

Christopher J. Mackie wrote:
Thanks--that's exactly what it was, and the graphs are now looking as they
should.

I'm willing to update the Java tutorial to reflect this information, if you
think it's worth adding?  --Chris

Dear Chris:

Fine if you get involved. Several people have volunteered for Java tutorial duty. I've got low interest in Java at the moment, but I know several people have lots. From a discussion we had about 1 month ago, I have this email.

Alex Lancaster wrote:
PJ> Alex Lancaster set up a CVS archive on Sourceforge for it, and I
PJ> know we were trowling around to see who wanted to pitch in.  But I
PJ> can't say I've tracked any of the work and when this came up I had
PJ> almost no interest in Java.

The code for the Java port of simpleBug from Objective can be found in
the Swarm sourceforge CVS.

You can view the code here:

 http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/swarm/jtutorial/

Instructions for anonymous CVS checkout of the code is here:

 http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=1961

Petros, please consider contributing to this project rather than (yet
again) re-inventing the wheel.  The is actually not the first
attempted port of the simpleBug suite to Java, but it is the most
complete, and I'm willing to help maintain it.

Thanks,

Alex
-- Alex Lancaster | Swarm Development Group | web: http://www.swarm.org