Empirical Software Engineering: An International Journal - CALL FOR PAPE

From: ESEJournal
Subject: Empirical Software Engineering: An International Journal - CALL FOR PAPERS
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:14:28 +0100 (CET)

       Empirical Software Engineering: An International Journal

                         - CALL FOR PAPERS -

                http://www.kluweronline.com/issn/1382-3256

 . Consider submitting papers on your latest experiments and field studies!

 . The journal focuses on software measurement, quality and productivity
   improvement, and technology evaluation

 . Empirical studies addressing important software
   development issues are reported, providing results and data

 . Check the Journal Contents link for a sample of published articles

 . Papers can be searched and downloaded on line!

 . Individual subscription: USD $68 - subscribe on-line

Please forward the following to anybody who you think may be interested.

Our apologies if you received multiple copy of this message.

If you  would like  to be  removed from our  list please  send an  email to
address@hidden with REMOVE in the subject.