Konrad Richter/VIE/Europe/MCKINSEY is out of the office.

From: Konrad_Richter
Subject: Konrad Richter/VIE/Europe/MCKINSEY is out of the office.
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 01:00:37 +0200

I will be out of the office starting  01.08.2001 and will not return until
03.09.2001.

| This message may contain confidential and/or privileged     |
| information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to |
| receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,     |
| disclose or take any action based on this message or any    |
| information herein.  If you have received this message in   |
| error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail |
| and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.   |