Re: sugarscape

From: Christian Carling
Subject: Re: sugarscape
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 23:00:39 +0200

Charlotte Bruun wrote:

> I am aware of Nelson Minar's implementation of chapter 2 in Epstein and
> Axtell's "Growing Artificial Societies" - However, I need an implementation
> of chapter 4, where trade comes to the sugarscape. If anyone is aware of
> such an implementation,I would be most grateful.

Do you mean implementation in Swarm, or any implementation? Miles
Parker's has implemented most of chapter 4 on his Ascape modelling
plattform, and the source is bundled with the Ascape distribution files.
But that's not Swarm, of course.
Christian Carling                                       E-mail:  address@hidden
Swedish Defence Research Institute              Tel:     +46 08 706 39 17
Division of Defence Analysis                    Fax:     +46 08 706 38 68
172 90 Stockholm                                        Cell:    +46 708 52 01
42
Sweden