Re: fractional time values in an integer Schedule

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Re: fractional time values in an integer Schedule
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 23:33:11 -0700

There is a way to use fractional times.  It involves using an autodrop
schedule with a concurrent group.
I think I am probably the only Swarmite using this but I like the
"cleanness" of event driven schedules.  If you want to try that approach I
can help you, but not for a week or so.  (One week to my dissertation
defense and part of another to finish my nervous breakdown. [grin])

Cheers,

   D3