Re: Anyone want to work on updating ASM with me?

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: Anyone want to work on updating ASM with me?
Date: 31 Mar 2000 16:49:28 -0700

PJ> I've spoken to Brandon Weber and he says the ASM-2.1 code that is
PJ> in the SFI site now is pretty-much the state of the art.  His
PJ> effort lately has been in preparing documentation about the
PJ> program, both in its original Objective-C form for the Next OS and
PJ> the Swarm version called ASM.

[...]

Sounds good.  Don't forget that we have the current version in CVS, so
rather than hacking on separate tarballs which will rapidly get out of
sync (which is one of the problems with all the variants of ASM that
exist now), anybody who wants to work on it, should contact me about
getting access.

Alternatively we could set up a SourceForge project for it:

 http://sourceforge.net

A.
--
Alex Lancaster * address@hidden * www.santafe.edu/~alex * 505 984-8800 x242