Drug trafficking model

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: Drug trafficking model
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 20:17:21 -0800

Hey!

I finally decided to bite the bullet and release my drug
trafficking model.  It's not up on the web pages, yet; but,
it's in the anarchy directory:
ftp://ftp.santafe.edu/pub/swarm/users-contrib/anarchy/drugwar-0.0.1.tar.gz

The model's not really interesting.  (It was a toy demo that
never got much attention.)  But, the architecture is a bit
interesting in the sense that I don't exactly follow the
observerswarm/modelswarm hierarchy.  And it's another instantiation
of the use of Manor's graph library (except that I override one
of the GraphNode's methods so that I can avoid that annoying
random positioning thing).

glen

--
glen e. p. ropella =><= Feeding the hamster wheel.  Hail Eris!
Home: http://www.swarm.com/gepr                (505) 424-0448