Re: general cas readings

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: general cas readings
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 06:45:01 -0400 (EDT)

We have a small list of some general readings, plus some more
specific ones, at pointers off this page:
   http://www.pscs.umich.edu/EDUCATION/pscs501.html

I also always am glad to hear of other books, papers,
critiques, etc, about Complex (Adpative) Systems.

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://www.pscs.umich.edu/PEOPLE/rlr-home.html