Re: biological ABM modelling publications

From: Theodore C. Belding
Subject: Re: biological ABM modelling publications
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 23:50:47 -0400

Hi-
Sounds vaguely like Stuart Kauffman's work (different cell types as
different fixed points of a boolean network):
Kauffman, S. (1993). The Origins of Order. Oxford University Press, Oxford.

Hope that helps.
-Ted

--
Ted Belding                               address@hidden
University of Michigan Program for the Study of Complex Systems