summer-of-code

[gnu-soc] [IMPORTANT] Mentors please ask for an invitation into the org

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: [gnu-soc] [IMPORTANT] Mentors please ask for an invitation into the org
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2023 17:32:06 +0100

Hello people.

We need to add the different prospective mentors in the GNU organization
in the GSOC website [1].

For that, we need an email address that we can use to issue an
invitation.

Regardless of whether the mentor eventually mentors a contributor or
not, we need to fill them in the system.

So please send me an email, either privately or in the list, specifying
the email addresses of the mentors so I can add them in the system.

Thanks!