summer-of-code

[gnu-soc] Regarding feedback on proposal

From: Sachin Singh
Subject: [gnu-soc] Regarding feedback on proposal
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 00:34:17 +0530

Hi,

I've completed my draft proposal and my project administrator has also reviewed it for possible changes. I've included all the information as mentioned in the GNU guidelines of GSoC page(https://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/guidelines.html). But my headings and sections in my proposal are not strictly the same as the template given there. Do I have to make headings strictly as mentioned even though I have included all the required information?

Here is the link to my proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WknoQwZso12kvQ1p5oaYrzuAEwu9d7O2M3pVKXCkOOg/edit#

Any other suggestions regarding the standards or otherwise are deeply appreciated.

Thank you
Sachin