summer-of-code

Re: [gnu-soc] [IMPORTANT] Mentors invitations sent!

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: Re: [gnu-soc] [IMPORTANT] Mentors invitations sent!
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 10:23:50 +0000

Thanks a lot Jose,

I got the invitation and registered :-).

So far 4 students are planning to submit a proposal for Gnuastro and I see two have their drafts there already! Thanks again for organizing this, it has been very productive (they have already assigned their copyright to GNU and have committed new features to Gnuastro!).

Cheers,
Mohammad