summer-of-code

[gnu-soc] GSoC Mentor Summit

From: Darshit Shah
Subject: [gnu-soc] GSoC Mentor Summit
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 21:02:41 +0200

Hi Everyone,

It's that time of the year again. The summer of code is almost over. I hope
everyone involved had a great time and that substantial contributions and long
standing associations come out of this program.

Also, the GSoC annual mentor summit is coming up next month (17 - 20 th Oct).
Only people who are mentoring in this edition of GSoC are allowed to attend.
We need two volunteers. Is anybody interested in attending the mentor summit?

https://sites.google.com/view/gsoc-mentorsummit2019/home