summer-of-code

[gnu-soc] GSOC -willing to work on a project idea for GCC

From: Dinesh ch
Subject: [gnu-soc] GSOC -willing to work on a project idea for GCC
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 06:27:58 -0500

Hello,
I'm Dinesh aspiring to work on one of the project ideas -"Add new math.h and complex.h functions as built-ins" of GCC for GSOC.
I believe that I have the required skills stated in the project idea.
It would be great if I can get some help to start working on it so I could write the proposal with some work done and a little experience.

Thank you.
Regards,
Dinesh.