summer-of-code

Want to work on wget2

From: Soumik Rakshit
Subject: Want to work on wget2
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 18:59:11 +0530

Just posting this email and seeing if the Wget2 devs are looking at this
mailing this. I am a final year undergraduate student of CS, and would like to
work on the testing part of wget2, i.e using libmicrohttpd to drive the tests.
I am good with C, but not super-experienced with network programming, but I can
learn reasonably quickly. Any guidance from the mentors at this point is
appreciated.

--
Sincerely,
 Soumik Rakshit