summer-of-code

Re: [IMPORTANT] Slots requested and next steps

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Slots requested and next steps
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 12:05:05 +0200

    Somehow, we missed the existence of this list until my prospective
    student pointed it out :(

    Hopefully I am not too late to request 1 (essential?) slot, for GNU
    Zile.  We have mentor + backup mentor, 1 student and a defined and
    submitted student application.

Lets see... it depends on how many slots google will allocate to us.  If
we can cover all our essentials then we may have a slot for you, but
that would be at the expense of some desired slot for some other
project.

    I created an account on mélange and asked to be attached to the GNU
    project a few weeks ago, but no response there yet (is that normal?
    or do I need to expedite somehow?).

Please send to me (CCing address@hidden) the following information
for all the mentors of your project, and then we will accept them as
mentors in melange:

Id:
Name:
Email: