summer-of-code

[IMPORTANT] Slots requested and next steps

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: [IMPORTANT] Slots requested and next steps
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 18:31:59 +0200

Ok.  We submitted the total number of slots requested by the GNU
Project:

EssentialSlots: 22
DesiredSlots: 29

In a couple of days we will see how many slots we get.

Now, the next deadline is the 18 April (that is, in about 1.5 weeks).
By that time all the accepted proposals must have been paired with a
mentor.

Maintainers: please make sure that all your mentors have a melange
account and are connected to the GNU project as mentors.

Also, as soon as you decide on accepting some specific proposal, please
communicate it to me (CCing address@hidden) in an email.  But please
_do not tell the students_.  The list of accepted proposals will be
published by google next 21 April.