summer-of-code

Re: GNUnet application

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: GNUnet application
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 11:13:34 +0200

    just like Octave and MediaGoblin, GUNnet applied this year as a
    separate organization and got rejected. We would greatly appreciate if
    we could participate under the GNU umbrella. Our ideas page is:

    https://gnunet.org/gsoc2013

I just added an entry for gnunet in the ideas page and update the tags
of the org in melange.  Feel free to send me a list of tags that would
help students to find your ideas.