summer-of-code

Could MediaGoblin participate under the GNU umbrella?

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Could MediaGoblin participate under the GNU umbrella?
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 14:09:39 -0500

Hello all,

GNU MediaGoblin applied separately for GSOC this year... sadly, though
we have a lot of great mentors and good ideas I think, we did not get
in.  Is it possible for us to enter possibly under the GNU umbrella?

We have our ideas/landing page here:
  http://wiki.mediagoblin.org/GSOC_2013

Let me know!  We'd definitely love to participate.

 - Christopher Allan Webber and the GNU MediaGoblin team