summer-of-code

Re: So, how's this working...

From: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Subject: Re: So, how's this working...
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:42:11 +0200

On 04/12/2012 08:36 AM, Bastien wrote:

>> btw. It seems we got 26 slots.
> Is this official?  Some pointer?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [GSoC Mentors] Re: [Announce] Slot Allocations, Student
Proposals, and Deduplication - Long But Important
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 17:30:40 -0700
From: Carol Smith <address@hidden>
To: Google Summer of Code Mentors List
<address@hidden>

Hi folks,

[...]
I have made slot allocations visible in Melange. If you go to "My
Dashboard" and then click on "My Organizations" you should now see your
"slots allowed" total which is the number we've allocated to you.

Please use the slots transfer button now (as described above)
where appropriate and send those waiting list requests my way as separate,
direct emails and we will see how things get moved around.

Thanks also to all of you for your patience while I was on vacation. I am
still sifting through email, so please contact me if you are/were expecting
to hear from me about something and haven't.

Cheers,
Carol