summer-of-code

Proposals coming in

From: Micah Cowan
Subject: Proposals coming in
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 08:27:07 -0700

GSoC is now open for student project proposals, and we've already got a
few at the moment (one for JACAL, one for GUILE, and another that
doesn't fit cleanly into an existing GNU project (I'll deal with that one)).

What did Karl do in the past? Did he just assume mentors would be
checking periodically, or did he assign a tentative mentor to the
proposal from the appropriate project so the team is sure to see it? I'm
inclined to do the latter.

--
Micah J. Cowan
http://micah.cowan.name/