summer-of-code

Re: 2009 acceptance

From: Sadrul Habib Chowdhury
Subject: Re: 2009 acceptance
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:07:48 -0400

I have signed up as a mentor for the GNU Project, with an eye to
evaluating student applications involving GNU Screen. But is it kosher
for me to score or leave public/private comments on applications not
involving GNU Screen (especially if the application doesn't seem to be
under any specific umbrella)?

Regards,
Sadrul

* Karl Berry had this to say on [18 Mar 2009, 17:07:19 -0500]: