summer-of-code

Re: soc idea: Embed CLISP

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: soc idea: Embed CLISP
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 17:22:15 -0600

    OK.  If it's not Vim-centric at all, then there might not be a problem.

That is my understanding.  I added this text to ideas.html along those
lines.  Let me know (Sam, Ralf, anyone) if changes are in order.

<h4 id="clisp">CLISP embedding</h4>

have already done this.  If you would like to work on adding it to
another program, the GNU CLISP maintainers are happy to help mentor
that.  You should also talk to the maintainers of the target package, of
course.  Whether they or GNU would be the principal mentors and which
organization the project would be run under will depend on the details.
On the GNU side, please contact Sam Steingold (CLISP maintainer) via our
general mailing list address@hidden</p>