summer-of-code

Re: "More info" links point to mail archives, but they're protected

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: "More info" links point to mail archives, but they're protected
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 18:44:45 -0600

    I notice that the "More info" link points to
    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/private/summer-of-code/2008/000275.html

Glad you noticed.  I made the archives public, although I think that
change will not take effect until tonight's cron jobs.  Not really too
clear on how the GNU sysadmins tweaked that, it's not standard mailman
any more ...

I changed the link to what I think will be the post after the change
happens.

    copy the relevant information into somewhere

It would be better to write the info on one of the web pages, but life
is short ...

Thanks,
karl