style-guide-discuss

[Style Guide] Re: to airig

From: Alin Walmsley
Subject: [Style Guide] Re: to airig
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 21:41:37 -0700

S a AVE UP TO 5 v 0 % on your PH e ARMA t CY !

http://qefscxzatun.com

V j IAGR q A $ 6 t 9,9 x 5 ( 10 t h ablet t s )

VA j LIU m M $ 1 k 05,4 a 5 ( 10 t c able i ts )

CI e AL v IS $ 9 u 9,9 o 5 ( 10 t t able t ts )

X f ANA y X $ 1 m 23,4 h 5 ( 30 ta i ble d ts )

AM m BIE i N $ 6 x 8,0 d 0 ( 10 ta v blet r s )

And ma k ny ot r her

,
,
,
,
,
last. And now I think I have answered your first question, too, ended
Gandalf, and he sat a long while silent.
Bilbo thought he knew what the wizard meant. What shall we do, he
cried, if he leads all the Wargs and the goblins down here? We shall
all be caught and killed! I thought you said he was not 9 friend of
theirs. So I did. And dont be silly! You had better go to bed, your